Thanks for being a Rescue Pizza taste tester! This page has everything you need to cook your pizza and share your feedback.
Remember, please don't eat your sample pizza on the day you receive it—we want to see how it likes hanging out in your freezer overnight.
How to give your feedback
Your honest, detailed feedback will help make Rescue Pizza as delicious as possible! We'll ask questions about the pizza packaging, cooking process, flavor, and texture.
Once you've enjoyed your Rescue Pizza, please fill out this feedback survey. It shouldn't take more than ten minutes.
How to cook your Rescue Pizza
Rescue Pizzas deserve a little extra love!
For the best texture, we want your oven as hot as it gets.
And you’ll need to peek at the bottom of the crust with a pizza peel or spatula to make sure it’s fully baked—don’t judge doneness by the top alone.
- Before you preheat, position a rack in the center of your oven, along with a pizza stone if you have one.
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Keep your Rescue Pizza frozen until the oven is fully heated.
- When the oven is ready, put your Rescue Pizza directly on the stone or center rack to bake.
- After 7 minutes, take a look. If the cheese is fully melted, it’s time to check the bottom of your crust to see if it’s golden brown. If not, continue to check every two minutes.
- Your pizza is done when the bottom of the crust is golden brown, with a slightly crispy texture.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for two to three minutes, on a baking rack if you have one—the airflow helps evaporate any excess moisture in the crust.
- Slice and enjoy!